|135 daysturnaround||7 daysturnaround|
|Multiple Entry valid for 180 days with max 15 days stay||N/A||$ 10.00
|Private Single Entry valid for 90 days with max 15 days stay||$ 10.00
Nearest Syria Holidays - Apply TODAY to avoid delays due to consulate closure!
|Friday, Jun 15||Eid al Fitr (End of Ramadan)|
|Saturday, Jun 16||Eid al Fitr Holiday|
|Sunday, Jun 17||Eid al Fitr Holiday|
Syria Visa Requirements
- Passport valid for 6 months and with at least 1 empty page and without any Israeli visas, seals or stamps.
- TWO filled out Syria visa application forms.
- TWO passport size photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Invitation letter from the contact in Syria, containing among other full name of the invitor, address and phone number.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: All applications require pre-approval by the authorities in Damascus that may take 4-6 months. Visas are stamped only upon such an approval has been granted.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Syria visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Still have questions?Look in Syria Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1155 Rene Levesque Blvd. West